Eligibility Membership of the ISCC consists of service clubs, community organizations, and government entities. The requirements for membership are a desire to be a member of the Council, a willingness to participate in its activities and a designation of a representative to attend Council meetings.
- • The main criterion is that the requesting organization shall by intention and action provide significant services within Greater Manassas.
- • The organization, by its application, indicates its readiness to act cooperatively with other ISCC member organizations, seeking to avoid conflicts and to encourage sharing and partnership.
- • Ideally, the proposed Member would have a recognizable presence within Greater Manassas (e.g. meets within the Greater Manassas area, engages in public events in the area; etc.)
- • The well established and good reputation of the applying organization will be an important criterion for membership.
- • No applicant will be accepted into the ISCC for the primary purpose of seeking business or for engaging in fund-raising.
- • No applicant will be accepted into the ISCC for the primary purpose of engaging in partisan political activity (e.g. supporting particular candidates for office, lobbying for legislation or regulations).